Smart I – Single Hybrid Kayak
Lightweight and compact hybrid kayak Smart I can be used in most conditions, from lakes and rivers to open ocean and coastal waterways. The Smart I performs well in whitewater conditions as well.
The Smart kayak design combines inflatable side walls with a lightweight frame base. This makes the model roomy, exceptionally stable, easy to assemble.
SMART I - Single Folding Kayak
|Seats||L x W||Weight||Load Cap.||Includes|
|1||13.2ft x 2.95ft||19.4 lbs||440 lbs||backpack packing bag & rudder|
Single Hybrid Folding Kayak
The Smart I is a fast, roomy and reliable hybrid kayak which you can take with you anywhere. Compact enough to easily throw in the back of your car, take with you on the bus/train and even check as luggage on an airplane. Ideal for quick weekend trips or long multi-day expeditions in remote regions.
Price: Smart I
The Smart I is a true hybrid kayak- by combining inflatable sidewalls/gunnels and a light weight frame base the Smart I preforms more like a traditional hardshell kayak but with all the benefits of a light weight, durable and easily portable folding frame kayak. The Smart I has a sleek and asymmetrical shape. Its rigid keel is enforced by an anodized aluminum frame module which is extremely light, easy to assemble, and requires no tools.
This makes the Smart I ideal for recreational paddlers and adventures alike- easy-handling, spacious, stable, and quick to assemble.
Key Features: Smart I
- Compact enough to fit in just one backpack style bag (included)
- Takes just 10 minutes for one person to assemble
- Ideal for use in oceans, rivers and lakes. Safe in rough ocean conditions and class I-III river rapids.
- Durable against wear and damage from scrapes and impacts with rocky surfaces often encountered outdoors, as well as from environmental factors such as UV exposure and exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- Rudder system improves tracking and increases agility with ease.
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable back support for added comfort.
- Heavy load capacity with plenty of room for your gear, enough space for multi-day trips and expeditions.
- Kayak fishing is easily accommodated with our available add on kit.
- Sail kits are available with a variety of options.
Includes – frame, skin with integrated inflatable sponsons, 2 seats, kayak bag, repair kit, manual pump.
Length – 17′-6″
Kayak width (Beam) – 34″
Weight – 57.3 Lbs.
Pack Size – 115х55х23 cm.
Seats – 1 adults (included)
+ 1 children (optional)
Payload – 600 Lbs.
Assembly Time – 10 min.
Warranty – 3 years.
Skin: density of 900 gsm for the hull and 850 gsm for the deck and sponsons.
High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
Carry bag – Polyester 300D
Cross-ribs and washboard – anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
Keel bar – profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).
Removable fasteners – stainless steel