The Smart Pro SX is a true hybrid folding kayak- by combining inflatable sidewalls/gunnels and a light weight frame base the Smart Pro preforms like a hardshell kayak but with all the benefits of a light weight, durable and portable folding frame kayak. The Smart Pro X has a sleek and asymmetrical shape. Its rigid keel is enforced by an anodized aluminum frame module which is extremely light, easy to assemble, and requires no tools.
This makes the Smart Pro X ideal for all paddlers and adventures alike- exceptionally fast, easy-handling, spacious, stable, quick to assemble.
Key Features: Smart Pro S
- Compact enough to fit in just one backpack style bag (included)
- Takes just 10-15 minutes for one person to assemble
- Ideal for use in oceans, rivers and lakes. Safe in rough ocean conditions and class I-III river rapids.
- Durable against wear and damage from scrapes and impacts with rocky surfaces often encountered outdoors, as well as from environmental factors such as UV exposure and exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- Rudder system improves tracking and increases agility with ease.
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable back support for added comfort.
- Heavy load capacity with plenty of room for your gear, enough space for multi-day trips and expeditions.
- Kayak fishing is easily accommodated with our available add on kit.
- Sail kits are available with a variety of options.
Includes – frame, skin with integrated inflatable sponsons, rudder, 2 seats, kayak bag +bonus bag, repair kit, manual pump.
Length – 15′ 4″
Kayak width (Beam) – 2′ 7″
Weight – 47 lbs.
Pack Size – 44х22х10 in
Seats – 2 adults (included)
+ 1 children (optional)
Payload – 441 lbs.
Assembly Time – 15 min.
Warranty – 3 years.
– Spray-deck with 3 cockpit holes (central cockpit hole is the access to the central storage space),
– Spray-skirts, cockpit cover,
– Sail kit
– Bench seat flaps, canoe seat.
Skin: density of 900 gsm for the hull and 850 gsm for the deck and sponsons.
High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
Carry bag – Polyester 300D
Cross-ribs and washboard – anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
Keel bar – profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).
Removable fasteners – stainless steel