SMART Pro X – Expedition Single
Expedition Single Hybrid Folding Kayak
The Smart Pro X is our single expedition grade hybrid folding kayak. Similar in structure to the Smart Pro but with additional features and add-ons that enable it’s classification as an expedition ready kayak setup. The Smart Pro X is designed for intermediate to advanced paddlers who demand performance, the ability to carry all the gear needed for a multi-day excursion, and safely weather even the harshest of outdoor environments. The Smart Pro X can be used in any form of travel – from weekend trips to long autonomous expeditions in remote regions.
Our top of the line single expedition kayak.The Smart Pro X is a true expedition grade single seater hybrid kayak- by combining inflatable sidewalls/gunnels and a light weight frame base the Smart Pro X preforms like a traditional hardshell kayak but with all the benefits of a traditional folding frame kayak. The Smart Pro X has an asymmetrical and rigid shaped keel which is enforced by a marine grade anodized aluminum frame component which is, light weight, requires no tools and is extremely easy to assemble and disassemble. This makes the Smart Pro X ideal for paddlers and adventures alike- exceptionally fast, easy-handling, spacious, stable, easy and quick to assemble.
Key Features: Smart Pro X
- Compact enough to fit in just one backpack style bag (included)
- Takes just 10-15 minutes for one person to assemble
- Ideal for use in oceans, rivers and lakes. Safe in rough ocean conditions and class I-III river rapids.
- Durable against wear and damage from scrapes and impacts with rocky surfaces often encountered outdoors, as well as from environmental factors such as UV exposure and exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- Rudder system improves tracking and increases agility with ease.
- Ergonomic seats with adjustable back supports for added comfort.
- Heavy load capacity with plenty of room for your gear, enough space for multi-day trips and expeditions.
- Kayak fishing is easily accommodated with our available add on kit.
- The Expedition supply set includes a spray deck, a rudder system, waist skirt and cockpit cover that allow to use your Smart Pro X in adverse weather conditions and in a complex environment, like cold or rainy weather, sea or rough water.
|1||15′-8″||32″||53.79 Lbs.||400 Lbs|