SMART Pro S – Single Kayak
Single Seater Hybrid Folding Kayak
The Smart Pro S is a fast, roomy and reliable hybrid folding kayak which you can take with you anywhere. Compact enough to easily throw in the back of your car, take with you on the bus/train and even check as luggage on an airplane. Ideal for quick weekend trips or long multi-day expeditions in remote regions.
|1||15′-8″||32″||46 Lbs.||400 Lbs|
Price: Smart Pro S
The Smart Pro is a true hybrid folding kayak- by combining inflatable sidewalls/gunnels and a light weight frame base the Smart Pro preforms like a traditional hardshell kayak but with all the benefits of a super light weight, durable and easily portable traditional folding frame kayak. The Smart Pro has a sleek and asymmetrical shape. Its rigid keel is enforced by an aerospace grade anodized aluminum frame module which is extremely light weight, easy to assemble, and requires no tools.
This makes the Smart Pro ideal for recreational paddlers and adventures alike- exceptionally fast, easy-handling, spacious, stable, easy and quick to assemble.
Key Features: Smart Pro S
- Compact enough to fit in just one backpack style bag (included)
- Takes just 10-15 minutes for one person to assemble
- Ideal for use in oceans, rivers and lakes. Safe in rough ocean conditions and class I-III river rapids.
- Durable against wear and damage from scrapes and impacts with rocky surfaces often encountered outdoors, as well as from environmental factors such as UV exposure and exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- Rudder system improves tracking and increases agility with ease.
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable back support for added comfort.
- Heavy load capacity with plenty of room for your gear, enough space for multi-day trips and expeditions.
- Kayak fishing is easily accommodated with our available add on kit.
- Sail kits are available with a variety of options.
Includes – frame, skin with integrated inflatable sponsons, seat, kayak bag, repair kit, pump.
Length – 4,05 m.
Kayak width (Beam) – 0,90 m.
Weight – 18,8 kg.
Pack Size – 100х55х20 cm.
Seats – 1 adults (included), or 1 adults + 1 children (optional)
Payload – 200 kg.
Assembly Time – 10 min.
– Rudder – optional.
– Spray-deck – optional.
– Sail kit – optional.
– Bench seat flaps, canoe seat – optional.
Skin: density of 900 gsm for the hull and 850gsm for the deck and sponsons.
High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
Carry bag – Polyester 300D.
Cross-ribs – anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
Keel bar – profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).