SMART Pro D – Double Kayak
Double Seater Hybrid Folding Kayak
The Smart Pro D is a fast, roomy and reliable double seater hybrid folding kayak which you can take with you anywhere. Compact enough to easily throw in the back of your car, take with you on the bus/train and even check as luggage on an airplane. Ideal for quick weekend trips or long multi-day expeditions in remote regions.
|2||17′-6″||34″||57.3 Lbs.||600 Lbs|
Price: Smart Pro D
The Smart Pro D is a top of the line tandem hybrid kayak- by combining inflatable sidewalls/gunnels and a light weight frame base the smart preforms like a traditional hardshell kayak but with all the benefits of a traditional folding frame kayak. The Smart Pro D has an asymmetrical and rigid shaped keel which is enforced by a marine grade anodized aluminum frame component which is, light weight, requires no tools and is extremely easy to assemble and disassemble.
This makes the Smart Pro D ideal for paddlers and adventures alike- exceptionally fast, easy-handling, spacious, stable, easy and quick to assemble.
Key Features: Smart Pro D
- Seats 2 adults comfortably
- Compact enough to fit in just one backpack style bag (included)
- Takes just 10-15 minutes for one person to assemble
- Ideal for use in oceans, rivers and lakes. Safe in rough ocean conditions and class I-III river rapids.
- Durable against wear and damage from scrapes and impacts with rocky surfaces often encountered outdoors, as well as from environmental factors such as UV exposure and exposure to extreme heat or cold.
- Rudder system improves tracking and increases agility with ease.
- Ergonomic seats with adjustable back supports for added comfort.
- Heavy load capacity with plenty of room for your gear, enough space for multi-day trips and expeditions.
- Kayak fishing is easily accommodated with our available add on kit.
- Sail kits are available with a variety of options.
Includes – frame, skin with integrated inflatable sponsons, 2 seats, kayak bag, repair kit, manual pump.
Length – 17′-6″
Kayak width (Beam) – 34″
Weight – 57.3 Lbs.
Pack Size – 115х55х23 cm.
Seats – 2 adults (included)
+ 1 children (optional)
Payload – 600 Lbs.
Assembly Time – 15 min.
Warranty – 3 years.
– Spray-deck with 3 cockpit holes (central cockpit hole is the access to the central storage space),
– Spray-skirts, cockpit cover,
– Sail kit,
– Bench seat flaps, canoe seat.
Skin: density of 900 gsm for the hull and 850 gsm for the deck and sponsons.
High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
Carry bag – Polyester 300D
Cross-ribs and washboard – anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
Keel bar – profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).
Removable fasteners – stainless steel