You will need only 10 – 15 minutes to assemble or disassemble your Smart III even if you have no previous experience. The kayak can be easily carried by one person, transported in any car, even checked as standard luggage (most airlines) when traveling by air.
Versatile and multi-purposed for use in various conditions: flat or whitewater rivers, lakes, and coastal areas.
- The kayak’s design is simple and intuitive, it’s easy to assemble and needs very little storage space.
- Spacious bow and stern storage compartments.
- Ergonomic inflatable seats are adjustable by height and back tilt.
- The kayak can optionally be equipped with an additional seat for a child
- Fits into a single lightweight and durable rucksack with adjustable shoulder straps and a hip belt.
- The frame ensures rigidity, stability and increases performance.
- The hull is made of extremely durable, marine grade PVC fabric.
- Elastic ties downs on the deck as well as D-rings along the side for attaching additional gear.
- Includes 3 seats, packing bag, foot pump, assembly manual and basic repair kit in a dry bag.
Includes – frame, skin with integrated inflatable sponsons, seat, kayak bag, repair kit, pump.
Length – 5,65 m.
Kayak width (Beam) – 0,94 m.
Weight – 24,8 kg.
Pack Size – 100х55х26 cm.
Seats – 3 adults (included).
Payload – 300 kg.
Assembly Time – 15 min
-Kayak Bag +Bonus Bag
-Spray-deck – optional
-Sail kit – optional
-Bench seat flaps, canoe seat – optional
Skin: density of 900 gsm for the hull and 850gsm for the deck and sponsons.
High-quality marine grade PVC fabrics made by Mehler (Germany).
Carry bag – Polyester 300D
Cross-ribs – anodized Duralumin tube D16T (DIN 2024).
Keel bar – profiled oval tube, anodized alloy 20x35mm (DIN 6063).